Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Final Exams suck


I'm kind of proud of my grades right now. Not because they are good, but because if I keep it up I'm going to spell the alphabet.

You know how in middle school the teachers tell you that "you can be whatever you want when you grow up?" And you know how you usually answered with some smart-butt response along the lines of "I want to be a telephone" or some other equally ridiculous statement? Well, what they didn't tell you is that it really doesn't matter what you want. What matters is what you can do. I can't be a telephone because I don't listen well and I can't yell loud enough.

Still, this semester has taught me one thing... No matter how much you enjoy a class, it is only fun as long as you don't suck at it. (That's right. I'm talking about YOU, calculus II.) On the bright side, I learned a whole bunch about procrastination. Like "don't do it." I found a pretty cool website called Jango that lets you listen to music online. Great time waster.

Alright, I should go back to studying now.

~jw