Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Lava


It's almost Christmas time! 13 days left, and I already got my first gift! About a month ago, I let my girlfriend in on a little secret... Part of me wants to be a hippy. Not a big part of me. For the most part, hippies suck. Still, some of their clothes seem pretty cool and, think about it... They iconisezed smiley faces and lava lamps. Everyone loves smiley faces and lava lamps!

The point is, she knows how to please a guy. Last Saturday, I walk into her living room and there was a package for me under her tree! Low and behold, I am now the proud owner of two vintage mini-lava lamps. Christmas colored, too. One red and one green. I am now a yellow and purple lava lamp away from have the Google logo! Sweet.

~John Wesley


Ignore this pretty picture -->