Monday, March 31, 2008

You think your internet connection is fast?


I'm getting 976562.50 Mbps. From inside the USA. Don't believe me? CLICK HERE to see the results page. I actually MAXED OUT the website!

...or not.

I love Stumbleupon, but recently I've been stumbling upon the results page at bandwidthmeter.info daily. It seems that every time someone wants to brag about their connection speed, they submit it to stumbleupon. For some reason, people actually care enough to pass it on again. People, please stop. Having a faster internet connection doesn't make you cool. In fact, if anything braging about it makes you LESS cool. Also, it ends up you can change the numbers in the address bar to make it say whatever you want. My real internet speed is less than 3 mbps.

Cut it out, guys.

~jw